Have you ever wondered how great it would be if you could get rid of all your misaligned, discolored and ill-shaped teeth and get brand new prosthetic teeth in their place in just a single visit to the dentist’s office? Yes, it’s very much possible and wouldn’t cost you a whole lot.
The advancements in the field of dentistry have brought so much to the table that we are able to give you a complete aesthetic makeover in just one visit to our dental practice. You wouldn’t have to wear ill-fitting dentures anymore as we would offer customized dental implants that would be strong, sturdy and offer excellent functional properties.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are nothing but Titanium roots which are fitted into the jawbone of the patient. They serve as a reliable and sturdy base to mount the ceramic crowns, which would act as the replacement prosthetic teeth. Dentists widely consider them as the best way to restore missing teeth due to their longevity, amazing aesthetics and strength.
Teeth in a day
Teeth in a day, or also known as ‘All-on-4’ is a revolutionary teeth replacement technique that allows the dentist to mount an entire dental arch on just 4 implants fitted onto the jawbone. The dentist would remove all the unwanted teeth and help you get a new and aesthetically pleasing smile in just one visit.
What are their advantages?
- They are really strong and long-lasting. The teeth that are used as the restorations will be firmly attached to the implants and wouldn’t slip away easily.
- Only 4 implants would be required for an entire dental arch, over which all the teeth can be mounted.
- The healing period is minimal compared to regular dental implants or dentures.
- The chair time required to fit all the teeth is considerably lesser compared to any other dental procedure.
- Bone grafting would not be required in most cases.
- The aesthetics of the smile can be improved, massively.
Call us at (925) 933-0677 of schedule an online appointment to get diagnosed by our highly trained team of experts.